Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Blonde Moments...no offense

To anyone else, it would be funny. To a person with a sleep deficit, hormone fluctuations, loud music and a crying baby in the background...doing something stupid that you can't blame on anyone but yourself is the tipping point into borderline insanity.
  At least there wasn't pain involved like the time I opened the cabinet, dropped something out, then raised up hitting my head on the corner of the cabinet that I just seconds before..opened. OUCH.
This time it wasn't as disgusting as accidentally eating diaper rash cream...twice.  Once, I thought it was marshmallow creme, the other time I thought it was the filling out of a donut....both times a cruel, mouth-watering, drooling disaster.
No, this time I was unable to get up and walk without falling over...something was holding me back, something sinister, perhaps I was having a stroke, maybe I was too fatigued to walk....turns out I was stepping on the opposite pant leg. Ooof!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kim. The sleep deprivation of motherhood. I remember when Liam was a tiny baby I poured coffee into my cereal bowl MULTIPLE days in a row. Glad you weren't having a stroke - I'm going to be laughing about this all day! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete