Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Does this make my butt look big?

I'm starting a list of banned items. 
1. Archer Farms Butter Crunch Peanuts from Target
2. Coca Cola placed in the freezer for exactly 76 minutes
3. Bailey's French Vanilla Coffee Creamer mixed with coffee in a 1:1 ratio...basically turning it into coffee-flavored creamer
4. Any flavor of Edy's ice cream
5.Pringles
6. Chick-Fil-A
7. Chocolate Donut Balls from Donut Bank
8. Any dessert baked in a 9 x 13 pan
9. Thomas's brown sugar and cinnamon bagels with cream cheese
...
I'll have to finish this list after my pillsbury chocolate chip cookies come out of the oven...

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I have brownies I'm making tomorrow if you want to come on over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara,
    Bake them in an 8x8, and we're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaacckkk! So far I have used my "banned" list as a checklist as I keep caving in to just about everything on it!

    ReplyDelete