Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

How do you spell phenergen?

I don't know if I spelled that right...This is what the Dr. prescribed when I told her about my heinous nausea.  I had been warned that it would "knock me out".  Armed with this information, I decided to take only half a pill...still knocked me out.  Ok, I'll just take a fourth, which resembles a crumb, still knocked me out and did not take care of my nausea.  So I'm in a quandry...one day, I think I will just take a whole one, say so long cruel world, and see how far that gets me.

2 comments:

  1. I know this was awhile ago, but in case you are still nauseated, I thought I'd mention it. Have you tried 1/2 a Unisom and a Vitamin B6 at bedtime? It was the ONLY thing that helped me with either pregnancy. I had no problems with drowsiness or any weird side effects from the Unisom either. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete